Overview of Best Customer Profiling Audience Definition
MatchPoint™ Audience Definition is recommended for organizations whose goal is to develop fact-based, data-driven marketing campaigns built on proven database research techniques. Our process includes building a mathematical model – or profile – of your existing customers. After building a model of your best customers, we leverage that model to provide you with a a wealth of actionable information about how to target your best prospects.
Matchpoint™ Audience Definition Report Tasks & Deliverables
For the MatchPoint™ Report, GreenFox will perform the following tasks:
• Conduct a database analysis and produce a market segmentation report analyzing your client’s customers, based on the historical customer data provided by your client.
SEGMENTATION DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
• Segmentation Designation: Assign a segmentation cluster to each record.
• Index Score: Develop an index score for each cluster against the trade area. The top-indexing 12-15 clusters will be designated as top segmentation clusters.
• Persona Development: Group the top-indexing clusters into 2-3 personas and assign a user-friendly name to each persona.
THE FOLLOWING TASKS WILL BE COMPLETED FOR EACH PERSONA:
• Psychographic and Demographic Reporting: Provide a psychographic and demographic report of the top segmentation clusters.
• DMA-Level Market Potential Index Report: Develop a market potential index (MPI) report that assigns an index score at the major market (DMA) level for your trade area. The index score indicates the concentration of the top segmentation cluster households in each market relative to the other markets in the client’s trade area. The
markets will then be ranked by index score, allowing MindEcology to determine which markets represent the most attractive prospective customers for the client to target.
• ZIP Code Potential Index: Develop a ZIP code potential index report that assigns an index score at the ZIP code level for the top 3 (client-selected) DMAs. The index score indicates the concentration of the top segmentation cluster households in each ZIP code relative to the other ZIP codes. The ZIP codes will then be ranked by index score, allowing MindEcology to determine which ZIP codes represent the most attractive prospective customers for the client to target.
• Media Behavior Report: Produce a customer media behavior report detailing the media, consumer and lifestyle habits and attitudes of the segments found in the client’s databases. Recommended media and behavioral data categories are: Retail (Online); Print Media Usage & Alternative Advertising; Sports & Leisure; and Psychographics and a 5TH ITEM.
• Maps: Provide several five-color ZIP code heat maps that indicate which ZIP codes contain the highest concentration of households belonging to the top clusters, for the set of top personas combined. Includes a set of 5 maps. Included are up to one (1) overview map and four (4) zoomed-in maps per DMA.
• Distance Calculation: Carry out a distance calculation detailing the percentages of customers historically visiting
your location by distance range (in miles).
• Marketing Recommendations: Develop specific marketing recommendations on how to activate the customer intelligence and reach more prospective customers for maximum conversion rates, with the goal of improved marketing ROI.
REQUESTED DATABASE COLUMNS (FIELDS):
• Required: address, city and ZIP code from customers